Our Platform consists of a number of flexible software modules, enabling rapid delivery and integration of your customised solution whilst keeping your costs down.
Our systems are based on enterprise grade web and database technologies. These are well supported by the vendor and the developer communities at large, providing a scalable and future proofed solution.
Our Festival Event Registration System was designed specifically for festivals, theatres and ticketing agencies.
Our Motoring Event Registration System was designed specifically for car and bike race, rallies, sprints and hill climbs.
Staging a pre-register only or ticketed event can be simplified when working in partnership with an organisation that tailors ticketing and event management to your needs – allowing you to really run your own show.
3dResourcing delivers the difference with a system you can understand, easily adapt, and ultimately control. The 3dEventPlatform is a specially designed software suite in two forms, for festivals and theatres and for motoring events.
The platform supports reserved/unreserved seating and for motoring events race or run number allocation. Traditional and print at home ticketing, online ticket and merchandise sales, up the minute reporting, staff and customer web access, and much more.
The system is robust and secure, and you can dictate the level of access various people are allowed. That access can be extended to event entrants, presenters, exhibitors, venue managers and the like – reducing your administrative burden of keeping information up-to-date.
You can also decide who can extract information from the system – such as the media being able to download press kits.
3dResourcing will partner with you from start to finish, to ensure your team is properly trained and empowered, and that things run smoothly before, during and after your event.
Firstly, it frees you up to run your event on your own terms.
- Directly manage the sale of tickets to your event – including both traditional and e-ticket sales
- Offer everything from general admission to reserved seating and invite only for motoring events
- You can offer multiple payment options
- Manage voucher sales and invites
- You decide who (staff, performers, exhibitors, etc) has access to the system and what extent of access
- Performers / exhibitors can update their information directly (such as Stage configuration, seating numbers, sections, disability access, sound and lighting equipment, Google & venue maps, dates, sessions, prices, YouTube clips, and so on).
- Manage merchandise sales and stock control
- You will have a user-friendly web interface for your box office, phone room and outlet staff
- You can post press releases and export data as needed.
We partner with you
We’re here to help with any issues you have. From training needs, to trouble-shooting the system itself. Put simply, we’ll work with you to make sure it works for you, and works well.
We have a train-the-trainer program, to ensure your business knows how to optimise the system – and we are always accessible to ensure you have a positive, successful event.
Utilising 3dResourcing is about getting results, and choosing a cost-effective solution for your event.